Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

wanted to go bugis with cass
to buy the hellokitty bag and the other bag
but ended up nvr go
cause my mama dunn allow
cause of some reasons
and my mama
also noe the auntie that sell the bag
so she sae next time bring me go buy
maybe can get more discount
i wan the bag..
sadsad
hope next time go also can buy the wallet there
really really hope
hahs
i wan buy zinc sling bag also sia
i also wan the shirt and the dress at this fashion
so nice
buy for me mama!
xD..
den i went kfc at bugis
yummy
den went home
i left my ez-link card at kfc sia
luckily i manage to get it back
hahas

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers