Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

today got my maths marks
i got the same score as lim kah lok sia
but not lower than him
luckylucky
cause actually i got one mark lower than him
and one mark to A1
really lucky
dunno when the hell i can get my lit marks lahhs
pathetic sia
dunno i will fail anot
wendy aw got 4 A2, 2 B3 or B4, 2 A2 sia
hais
my science just passed lahhs
than my history got 50 plus
so depressed lahhs
my chinese also deproved alot sia
sad sad sad
who can save me!!

today also a damn pathetic day sia
i molested eunice lai at NTUC
and when we left
more funny things happened lahhs
we laugh like hell lahhs
hahs
damn pathetic i can sae

tmr got dragon boating sia
now im streesed if i shld go

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers