Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

today was not bored at all!
xDD
went vivo, plaza sing and tiong
with EUNICE, CANDIA, DIAN, HM, CT, YF, JY, MJ and JK
siao right?
at first went vivo
because of somebody we have to runaway
thn we go plaza sing
me and eunice keep buying sushi lahhs
yum yum~
thn went arcade
we did some crimes thr
shhhhhh
it was jack and michael who did it
i was damn shocked lahhs
thn me and eunice went to buy sushi again
thn when we go meet them at KFC
they nvr see us lahhs
except for michael i think
until huimin saw us
thn they were like damn shocked lahhs
when the hell did me and eunice and me went in
thn after tht i go bck tiong with eunice to collect her present
frm candia, yuefang and dian
thn buy sweet talk
thn when reach bus stop saw helena
at first i did not saw her until she call me
thn my bus came
thn go home

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers