Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Monday, October 6, 2008

today had eng lit paper,
i almost cant fin the paper sia..
pathetic lahhs
it was quite the difficult lorr

after the paper,
went tiong mac with
jiaying, huimin, cass and janice
so cool sia
waste lots money too
cass: dunn eat mac tmr liaos
save money kayys?
today waste lots money liaos
so tmr cant waste..
i rushed back home after
eating cause my mama sae wan go visit
my a-gong
when i reach home my mama sae
dunn need go liaos sia
pathetic lahhs
i also dunno whys sia

so i ended up sleeping till
1.45 pm like that
after that me and my mama
go bugis village mac
to find my bro
i ate mac for lunch also lahhs
wondering if dinner also mac
but i think most likely is impossible
hahas

i reached home and play comp
damn freak sianz lahhs
...

revised maths le
now very sianz sia
i didn't actually revised much
pathetic
im wondering should i go express next year
if i can?
i scared later i go alone
i really hope someone from the fucker family
can go with me
cause i really want to go express
please...
someone from the fucker family..
really hoping....

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers