Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

today was slacking too
hahs~
went to the library for the first three periods
for the lame maths games day
was really bored there
den chris funny sia
he said "my friend! come my station lahhs!"
so funny
den me and candia went there for the stamps
actually we did not really play the games but we completed
lols
cause we cheat!
shhhhhhhhh
den ask me and candia michael fat anot
den we dunno wad to reply him lahhs
funny sia
den went for awhile of art lesson
teacher just gave out the works that we done only
den went for early recess
after recess
nkf came
den gave out the lit paper
i got damn low lahhs
after nkf left
quite a long while later
wmk came
den we watched doraemon
the ending was damn touching
until
candia cried
sad life
den after wmk left
nobody came in for lesson
den me, candia and eunice
fall asleep
den after we woke up we made tattoo
on our hands
lols
den after sch went kopitiam
eunice and him was damn pai sehh
sad life again lahhs
den we shouted at the kopitiam
den matthew say this is a public place
so funny lahhs
den went home
me and eunice took mrt
den we saw arjun and zhenyang
den when the train came
arjun said bye to me and
told me that according to hong liang
i must get my SS by end of this year!
stupid lahhs
i damn depressed lahhs
me and eunice skipped one train
den went home
den use comp.....

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers