Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Friday, September 18, 2009

The thoughts sinked in once again..

Ok, today was super duper sian. Had PE, it was as sian as well. Met hl with H & J/K. All the stuffs were like freaking screwed. And now, theres like 50bucks extra coming out of nowhere! And, i cant freaking figure out why. Im gonna be so dead la. F-ing hell. This sucks. Sianzxcs. Went Mac after that. Figuring out the question mark there, still, no answer. Xavier also cant figure out-,- And, he freaking spoil my domo keychain and handphone pouch! Arghh! Stupid asshole, XavierYeoYongSheng.

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
I'm not over you

Withlove,
gohsihui.

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers