Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me, myself and i! :P

Hello people! Yes, firstly, i wanna thank those that wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
-Bestie, WendyAw![2359]
-Bestie, WongHuimin![0000]
-JiaYing[0001]
-WanJuan[0001]
-Janice[0004]
-Jack[0006]
-Jack's sister, Viviene[0007]
-Cassandra[0008]
-Dian[0009]
-WaiLeong
-Mummy
-Leslie
-YueFang
-AlexandraLee
-Candia
-PeiYan
-Ethan
-Syahirah
-Datina
-JiaYi
-Chris
-ZhenYang
-LiXian
-Rachel
-Amira
-YoonEu
-Auntie, Jennifer
-ShuQing
-Debbie
-Winny
-Nicole
-Michael
-Winston
-FangDi
Did i miss out anyone? I hope not. Yeah, thanks(: Ok, now thanks those who give me presents!
-Bestie! Huimin!
-Cassandra
-Dian & Syahirah
Thanks for the cake/surprise too, girls!
-Eunice
-YueFang
-Candia
-JiaYing
-Cassandra
-Huimin
-PeiYan
Thanks! Me love all of you guys!<3 Not forgetting the two kisses by WONGHUIMIN AND CASSANDRATOHHUIMIN! Super scary la. Dont do that again mann. Scare me uh! Im so freaking innocent! Sad thing is, didnt get much presents today): I think the best present was from mdmfoo uh? Staying back for Geog lesson-,- The whole family went out preparing for the surprise and im having lessons): So super sad la. I think i got the best present already. I got the wish that i was wishing for(: Thanks. My only wish now is that you study hard and get what you want. Dont always dont know this and that. Of cos, i've to buck up for my studies too la! :D

Withlove,
gohsihui.

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers