Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Its the 300th post! XD

HeyHelloHi, readers. I wonder if anyone visits my blog. Its like so dead. Haiz.. Ok, yeah, today, me saw x early in the morning, as usual. Was it a good thing or a bad one? I didnt say hi or talked to him. Was just totally stoned. Lessons was as boring. I've simply got no mood for studies anymore. But i've gotta really buck up in order to get into Sec 3, NA, Course A. I need to. Of cos, i would want to. Who doesnt wants to? But my grades are seriously failing. Mygod. I cant concentrate during lessons too. Wanted to study during the coming holidays. But, looking at STC now, i doubt i can. Many things are undone. And they need to be freaking done ASAP. The shirt hasnt been ordered yet. And the camp is like in 7days time? Howhowhow? Haiz..

The outdated pictures i've got.
Photobucket
The random ones.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
J/N's birthday at Sakae.

7moredays for STC.
11moredays, my bigbig day.

Im freaking upset over the C stuff. But, he took it. Though what happened was expected, it was still really sad la. Shant talk about it anymore. Im prepared. Idontwant to have any high hopes cos its obvious that there isnt any chances there. So, wait & watch the show going. When the time passes, its then the time to let go.

Withlove,
gohsihui!

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers