Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Studied though.

Gosh. Its monday night already! And, i've to meet him tomorrow with a answer. But, i still have no solutions for the extra fifty dollars for STC. I suppose i'll die ba.. But, what can i do? I seriously cant think of any solutions.
I eat, i think of the solution.
I drink, i think.
I study, i think.
I shit, i think.
Before i sleep, i also think. I even fall asleep with the sheet of paper.
But, THERES NO SOLUTIONS THAT I CAN THINK OF! F-inghell. Gonna be dead. Haiz..
Have been studying Geography ever since 3pm. But, the progress was really slow. Cos, im thinking of the STC. How am i going to meet him tomorrow? Even if i meet him, im gonna get hell loads of scoldings or else is i pay the fifty bucks. Arghh, just screw it la. I couldnt concentrate on anything at all. At this rate, im sure i wont be able to pass my Final Year Examination. And, i wont be able to get into Course A. Haiz... Can someone give me a solution to the question mark?

Withlove,
gohsihui.

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers