Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yo! "quoted from Leslie"
thts wad he said to me whn i reached home. :l
today was like sad and angry?!!
damn exciting things happen uhh
candia shld knw why
cause she kept on adding salt and vinegar [jia yan jia chu]
Danny[Mr. Chia] :/ reliefe-d my class today lahh
me and cass went general office because some part of her is bleeding
Hees:}
was damn ______ today lahh
left class at 1.15plus for the movie thing
the movie was total boredness!
me and cass was like talking throughout the whole movie
same goes to candia
wan buy drinks&food also cant lahh
the teacher was like so angry uhh
wtf?!
siann uhh..
thn went to make specs w HUIMIN, cass and candia
met my mum first
and decided on wad to cook for home econs.
Hees:}
yay! me and huimin can get our new specs soon!!!!
wooooooooots! xDD
tmr night! ;D
gonna do my coursework le
byebye.

Tags replies:
[Huimin]
i'll try to smile. =X
[Claudia]
Thks for the tag! ;D iloveyou too! <3

#What's gonna happen?

`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers