Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Haheho!
im bored to death now uhh!
nobody talking to me is sososo bored!!
doing my coursework now
but once i do, i feel so sleepy mann
goddamnit!!!
arghhhhhhhh!
save me mann..
andandand, my sms are bombing and bombing!
omg lahh.
hope my phone bill for this month wunn exceed $50
im sososo worried now lahh. D":
sure get scolding from my mum derhhs..
i smsed alotalotalot ytd since i reached home.
cause my life just sucks ytd
but im muchmuchmuch better now!
Hees:}
hope all my smses are worth it.. :l
i think im gonna continue to do my coursework.
maybe mtg huimin ltr so tht i can pass her her new specs. ;D
the following pic is me in my new specs?
nicenice?
























Hope its nice. :l
omg, looked like i rebonded my fringe mann. :/

Tags replies:
[Winston]
Thks for the care and concern! ;D
Im okay alr. xD
[Cass]
Woahh, i very scared siol.. Belachan ehhs. :O
ilys<3
[Claudia]
Thks for your care and concern too! ;D
Im okay now alr. xD ilys<3
[Mx]
Thks for your care and concern too! ;D
Im fine alr. xD ilys <3

#Im doing fine now. Still not giving up yet. :O

`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers