Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

well, a sad day..
my jiu gu gong passed away ytd midnight
it was damn sad alright?
he's my mother's mother's brother.
if you guys knw jennifer, he's jennifer dad
wanted to go BM mac to study w huimin wan lahh
but end up this type of thing happen..
went to the funeral at ard 11plusplus
my cousin cried like shit lahh
aft the ceremonies, me, leslie and my cousin
were burning loads and loads of incense paper.
till now, still haven finish
it was supposed to be burned within these 5 days
so we must burn it really very slowly
played ard w my baby cousins too
i studied thr too!
im so guaii mann! ;D
left at ard 7plusplusplus
on the bus, my bestfriend called me
we chatted all the way till i reached home and my mama scold me
ohyeah, damnit!
i was sososo careless!
all thks to my carelessness!
stupid uhh!
arghhhhh!
well, im regretting for the whole afternoon today lahh!
damndamndamn!
i reallyreallyreally regretregretregretregret alotalotalotalot&alot!
really very regret uhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goddamnit! D":
seriously, i regret!!!!
wonghuimin! i regretregret&regret alotalotalot&alot!
damndamndamn..
actually, i can dunn go sch on thurs
but i insist on going..
im so guaii mann! ;D

Tags replies:
[Dat]
Sure! i'll get it done someday! ;D
i got tagged bef.. but i didnt do! xD
[Cass]
Wait a minute! Hes not my kor ehhs!
Andand, hes just being a good ex-PL/SPL okay?
[Wanji bunji]
Err, can be fun at times lahh horr? Not all the time! Hees:}
[Wonghuimin]
Hahs:] Paiisehh bodoh! ;D

#Seriously, i regret! Hope thr are still chances in future! D":
Due to my carelessness, unwanted things happened! Haiis..

With loadsloads love,
`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers