Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Woooooooooots!
siannnnn...
went wisma's SE service centre!
sent my phone for servicing
wondering when i can get my phone back..
now using a damn old nokia phone
4G phone uhh?
LOL.
anws, after i went wisma
i went to plaza sing to meet my auntie and cousin
xDD..
shoppe-d at carrefour
hahs
i bought 3pairs of ankle socks thr
cool mann! :DD
thn went this fashion
cause my cousin wanted to buy clothing
but also end up not buying..
hais~
siannnn
i wan a new phone!
gandie say can get a new phone once my phone is 1yr old
tht means its like ard June lahh
sadd~
gtg out for dinner!
byebye.

`Sihui

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers