Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

went to get the merit bursary award at kampong glam cc today
saw vanessa, yufang, seekim, fangcheng
and some other ppl
saw quite a few gessians too
like lots of stamfordians mann
i was awarded $250 cheque
wendy $500 lahh
wth?!!
halfway of the ceremony me and wendy sneaked out
went to get some choco waffle
wendyaw treat me! :D
thks WENDYAW!
went home after the ceremony thing
they gave us goodie bag mann
it contain of some flyers, 1 bigpack of milo and 6 cans of nestle ice coffee.
so cool lahh
the past few years also dunn have.
went for dinner at paradiz centre
after dinner,
talked to wonghuimin on the phone till now!
my god mann..
thn just now eunice and candia also call me
asked me abt tmr,
mygod, wonghuimin is singing on the phone mann..
gross~ LOL?! =X
just now wonghuimin told me smt
which shocked me for like the entire 1 to 2 mins
dunn feel bad huimin
i dunn blame you seriously..
cause im KIND! :D

`gohsihui

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers