Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Friday, January 9, 2009

was kinda tired today too?
quite a high day for me today
me and candia was like fooling ard?
even after sch
in sch we were laughing like siao
especially at the IT lab
had IPW today,
was w eunice at first thn separated.
siann
my grp name : D.J.S.BS
damn pathetic uhh?
D-Dylan
J-Justin
S-Sameena
B-Brigid
S-Sihui
thn after sch on the way to tiong
went tiong w huimin, eunice, candia, cass and yuefang
everybody was like damn low and moody lahh
me and yf was kinda innocent?
when reached tiong
we got damn high agn
walked through kfc
and got totally shocked!!! OMG.
arghhhhh!
huimin nvr see lahh!!
thn the rest of them went kopitiam first
me and candia wan go long john
but end up going kfc
when walking back to kfc we got shocked agn
wth?!
we saw _______!
thn me and candia was like laughing and laughing
after eating we went safra BOWLING! :D
yuefang and huimin nvr go
hais
sadd~
it was like damn fun!
me and candia laughing like hell
and it was like damn damn BRIGHT!
thn me and ____ was like ganging up against the rest?
damn funny..
had lots of fun!
after tht went yakun
cass the egg was like so dark she still say not salty
omg mann..
after eating i took 131 home
on the way home talked on the phone w huimin
thn when reach fall asleep
waken up by huimin at 7 plusplusplus
she's sadd~
hais
shall end off here..

`Sihui

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers