Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

back to school..
siann......
damn tired today lahh
anws, maths lesson was like wtf?!
writing reflection lahh
DD:
cause the class was really noisy i think
no self-control?
no self-discipline?
hais...
thts 2D i think.
we are forever noisy
went tiong's BK to eat
didnt finish the food
thn went VIVO!
woooooooots!
me and cass were damn high!
cause finally we bought our headsets!!!!!!!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
damn happy lahh
thn huimin and cass went my house to bainian
they earned 2 angbaos mann
one from my mama
another one from my gandie
they damn lucky lahh
my gandie at home
anws, after tht, went simlim
me, huimin and cass got bought MP3 thr!!!
woohooooooooooooo!
me and cass bought the same one
thn huimin bought the mickey one..
anws, we were v happy about it!
thn sent the both of them to the bus stop.
and went home w leslie
im damn tired now..
going to rest now
later still going to study for tmr's tests for SS
DDDDD:
byebye.

`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers