Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Well, its time for pictures!
i kenna scalds from the iron ytd night lahh!
pain....
arghhhh!
sway like shit lahh.
today bake cookies i also burnt my hand agn.
thn my water bottle spoil
wtf?!?!?!?!
seriously damn sway lahh
hope my days will be better mann..
holidays are coming..
hope i can have fun!
i wan a new nike water bottle!!!
i wan to get my watch ASAP!
i wan to change my shoes ASAP too!!!!!
hope i can get all these done before jobweek!
and last but not least,
change my specs!!! xD

the pictures are as follows:
  • Yeah, my pathetic water bottle.
  • The edible cookies.
  • The not very edible cookies as they are chao tahs..
  • The heart shape cookie by VIRGO ppl. xD
  • My wound.
  • The Ultimate Champion of Groom My School.
  • Last but not least, huimin's artistic crane. :D



































































































































































#Hope things can get better day by day. {not giving up on you yet}

But, maybe i wan no more disappointment from you..

`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers