Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Monday, March 2, 2009

i find tht im just a failure in everything.
my grades have been dropping
i actually scored 0/20 for my recent maths test!
wtf?!
i think im becoming worse and worse day by day.
even ppl like brigid scored 8/20
but i scored 0
and my life in class really sucks alot
sitting beside some ppl are really irritating
how i hope my life can change better
firstly, have a better maths teacher
secondly, have a better class
thirdly, have no problems w other ppl
forthly, have no problems in my own life
life is really very miserable nowadays
idk whn the heck can i become happier

#smiling in front of you doesn't mean everything is fine inside.
thr are more things tht you may not knw if you were not me.

`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers