Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Marina Barrage!

Woke up at 10plusplusplus. Popo&dayi came.. Went ATM with dayi. Bored-,- Mum cooked nicenice soup! Chicken feet+Peanuts! Loveit like hell la! Went to meet huimin&janice at city hall mrt. Then went marina bay. Waited for damn jack damn long. So we went barrage first. Hot&sunny! Mistook a guy for jacobng. Haha. That was lame. Then went to the third level. Open area. Saw the real jacobng there. HAHA. Jack finally reached there too.. LOL. Bored. Me&Janice sleeping. Huimin doing h/w. Jack nagging. HAHAHA! Slackslackslack. Then went plaza sing. Ate the tako yaki. Walkwalk around. Saw Dian and Russell. LOL. I got scare by WONGHUIMIN mann! I was talking to Jack and someone was eavesdropping. I screamed la! Whatthehell! Slackslack. Then go home. Bought something interesting too. XD Ran after the bus 139. Haha. Im bored now. Gotta do h/w later. Siann.. Huimin, send me my dnt powerpoint ASAP! I nidda finish it by today. I dontwanna rush it tomorrow. xP

With loadsloads
loveeeees,
gohsihui!

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers