Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Incredible indeed.

Yo people! Yeah, did something cool in the morning. Spamming smses. Went Queensway with Mummy&Leslie. COOLCOOL&COOL! I got the white&gold adidas! iloveit and i really love it! Its so cool! I went four shops then i found my size la! It cost me $84. But iloveit alot can?! Ate cup corn and mua chee. Yumyum:P Then went ikea. I want the double decker bed! Arghhh! Mummy don't want buy. She want the queen size de la. D": Ate ikea hotdog too. XD Bus-ed to chinatown. Shopshop at OG. Bought some stationary. Went home around 5plusplusplus. Tired. Showered. Gonna study le! Tomorrow MATHS COMMON TEST le! OMG, must work hard le! FTE is important!

Withmanymany
loveeeees,
gohsihui!

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers