Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Friday, December 11, 2009

I dont like Ice Skating.

Yoz, people! Went Ice Skating with Huimin, Janice and Cassandra. Amanda, Anthony, Felicia and Tricia were there too. Hah, i suck at Ice Skating and I HATE IT! Arghhh. Cassandra was the one that guided me throughout the two hours. I dont like Huimin, shes so fierce la! Want make me fall down then can learn, zzz. Sucks! Super scary! Felled down twice la! First time was Cassandra and Anthony speeding and made me fall. Anthony didnt fall. But me and Cassandra felled! Plus, it was a damn puddle of water down there. Gross. Second time was Cassandra felled on me, both of us felled. LOL. Went Arcade and play after the two hours of skating. And went PS with Huimin and Janice. Chatted! Haha. Went home at around 8.
I know i havent been updating, im lazy! :/ Well, not much people visits my blog as well ):

Byebye,
gohsihui.

Im lost.

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers