Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh - My - Goodness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quite a long day! :D Went Tiong to meet Huimin for lunch. Was late! Sorry, babe ): Had LJS with Huimin, Cassandra and Stanley. Totally joke, alrights? Stanley super RANDOM la! HAHAHA! Back to school. Had the briefing for Pahang/KL trip. Mann, i swear it sucks. Seriously. I dont know im lucky or sway. Hope the trip is fun. Looked for HL to sign test card! :D Exploration 1&2. I wanna pass my Cook & Raise and Lower ASAP! Hopefully end of next week. Went Tiong with Jack, Stanley and J. They had Mac. I left them first. Had to go home ): Did a little of the Emcee Script for Rainbow Centre. Have to complete everything later on. I need help! D: Went Sheng Siong. Huimin came. Hey, girl, cheerup! Its ok! I believe you can cope well with Physics. Remember the quote, "If theres a will, theres a way!" Met Wendy also. Went back home. Couldnt find mum. Chatted, played and slacked! :D Left at almost 7.30pm. Huimin had to go. So, yeah, they went home! D: I went Novena furniture shop with Mummy. Super bored. Lucky Jack call me(: Chatted while Mummy was busy with her stuffs.

I want go IT fair! I want buy laptop and Ipod Touch! D":
Byebye,
gohsihui.

We have to accept what we're given. Nothing we can change.

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers