Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 days of summary.

Ohyeah, havent been updating wor! Hah. Well, who cares? No one bothers. I think i'll just summarise everything in point form(:

Sunday, 111009.
Went ECP with Huimin, Jack and J! :DD Had not much fun. Heh. Went Suntec after ECP too. Scare Huimin at Toyrus. Super FUNNY la! Sorry, Huimin, didnt know that you'll get scare mann! Heh. Went home at 5plusplus(:

The memories were back once again.

Monday, 121009.
Back to school after the four days of break. Super sianzxcs. Got back my results. I flunked them all. Didnt even manage to score an A1 or even A2. Whatthef. Even my chinese i got 68. I failed Geography & Science. Like whatthef? I actually failed. Freaking FAILED. Haiz.. Want to die already. Really can die. I failed two subjects! TWO SUBJECTS. Like whatthehell. Arghh!

My results are just as bad.

Tuesday, today, 131009.
Oh mann, yeah, super slack today. Only check papers in the morning, then slacked all the way. Had fire drill before recess. Was retarded la. Well, no one bothers. Slept all the way after recess. Until last two periods of Maths. Phew, i passed. But, overall, i still failed TWO SUBJECTS. Hope i pass my Literature. Or i seriously can jump off the building and die. Thats gonna make me fail THREE if i fail Literature. F-ing hell. Had assembly, about ACE CAMP(: Should i be happy? Idontknow. CCA is back. I think it just sucks. PT all the way. Like whatthehell. And, next year, UG are gonna take their NAFA under their UG?! Like, can die. Silver is the standard for us la-,- Had a little more info on the Malaysia Scouts Exchange Programme from Mr. Kung. Am looking forward to it(: Next month is gonna be fun. Had dinner with Huimin, Jack then followed by J.
Haiz.. My results are hell. Really hell): Super depressed.

Lets countdown,
as you guys should know, the bitch's birthday, CasssandraToh is coming on 171009. Yeah, its fivemoredays only(: Haha, how shall we celebrate? I do wonder.
Ok, another Huimin, her birthday is one exact month away from today wor! :D 131109. Pretty interesting date.

Cass ah cass, dont worry, you sure have a super MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY. LOL.

Byebye,
gohsihui.

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers