Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Tags replies:
[Cass]
Yeahyeahyeah! Hahs:] I'll try not to emo. ;D
[Huimin]
Yeah!!! Thats why janice my best friend ma.. 志同道合的好朋友 ma. xDDD
[Claudia]
Hahas. Thanks for the tags! :D

today was damndamn tiring!!!
but at the same time im very happy la!!!!
still, there are sad memories..
faorget it.
yeah, my mum bought me stuffs today
esp the watch!!!
heres the picture.






















cool right?!
but damn ex la. S$114
aft discount of course.
original price was S$128iloveit la!
i didnt expect that my mama would buy for me la.
anyways,, thanks mummy! iloveyou!<3
*muackzxszxszxs*
now i dont have to save money for my ankle socks le..
my mama bought it for me!
yeah, thanks mummy!
went home ard 2plusplusplus!
bad/sad things happened..
but im okay now le!
P/S: Wonghuimin, dont worry, im fine now le. Really fine. :x
yeah, went for dinner at a restaurant
damn full now. :/
P/S: Err, yeah, never even study a single thing today. =X
i'll try to study later..
gonna end off here.
byebye readers.

#Why?

With loadsloads love,
`Gohsihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers