Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

today is also another fun day
xD
my baby cousins and other relatives came my house
we had quite alot of fun
trying to solve a cube?
i hate it lahh!
kyi xay was v naughty
keep saying "shen jing bing" and "stupid"
thn my uncle scold him
whn they leave my auntie came
she came alone
cause shuqing dw come
for dk wadever shit reasons she have lahh
thn my other auntie have to "study"
after my auntie finished eating,
we went plaza sing
walkwalk ard
thn ate kfc
we ate damn slow
thn my auntie was like complaining?
thn went watsons
bought thermometer and smt else
thn went carrefour
i bought nth thr
just walkwalk ard
thn buse-d home
thn played blackjack21 at home
w mummy, gandie, papa, leslie and ahma
won 1dollar
and lost tht 1dollar
but my mama give me
xD
cool mann
now sianning
woooooooooooots!
tmr going huimin's house to bainian
xDDDDDDDDDDD
gtg le
byebye.

`Sihui.Jaclyn

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Followers