Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

woke up at 9plus or rather 8plus
leslie goh went breakfast w nicholas and jimmy
thn he packed mcdonald big breakfast for me!
thks mann..
thn watched tv
wonghuimin call me..
thn my mama scold scold scold
so hang up the phone
thn went simlim for lunch
after tht me and leslie went to buy bubble tea
after leslie bought his bubble tea,
he went home
i went to find jennifer!
thn go OG
jennifer leong needed to buy smt
thn walk walk ard..
after tht go eat noodles
thn she go home
i also go home
watched tv and fall sleep on the sofa
wonghuimin call me!
she woke me up mann
arghh!
smt happen to her family lahh
she and her hamster the most innocent one lahh
the poor hamster..
[wonghuimin] & [the hamster]
INNOCENT!
her sister.. was the fault if im not wrong.
gtg drink soup le
if not my mama will be nagging agn.
bye..

`Sihui♥

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers