Disconsolate. To the world, you might just be the ordinary person, but to the ordinary person, you might be the world.

About Me

Just an ordinary simple girl. Scroll down for tagboard.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

hi ppl!
went to sch early in the morning 8am
just to pass the patrol map and patrol compass lahh
stupid sia
thn it was stupid!
i saw JANICE NG thr too!
she went to help dk wad things
thn after i passed hwan the map and compass
i went to meet huimin at BM
thn went NTUC
huimin bought koko crunch!
i bought hello panda and corn flakes
thn we went to the hawker centre thr and eat
i ate mee pok
quite nice
thn went CK
i went to pick janice frm BM interchange
thn huimin stayed at CK
help me look for my mama birthday present
thn when me and janice reached CK
she told us abt zhenyang's hair
it was like damn funny lahh
i bought smt thr
thn went to the library
waited for cass like damn long
thn finally she came
she went the wrong place sia
she tot tht we were at BM mac
she passed me and janice the jacket
tht is like DAMN DAMN big for me
thn she passed huimin and janice the packlist
for the hong kong trip cause they lost it
thn went to the library
me and cass were like playing
only huimin studying
guaii kia sia
after tht cass went home
cause she going out with her kor..
thn me, huimin and janice went BM mac
i stayed thr not for really long
thn went to meet my mama at golden mile
im like wearing the jacket lahh
cause my bag alr got another jacket
thn i put all the rubbish inside
thn no space to put the sch jacket cass passed me
lucky the weather is not tht hot
mama bought me a necklace!
thks mama! =))
thn went home and sleep!
tired sia
woke up at 6.30pm
watched tv
thn wonghuimin call me
told me tht nobody have the unit tee
thn she say zhenyang one very big XL
thn just now in msn she told me
tht shiwei lending her
actually she shld do tht long time ago
thn now using comp..
actually wanted to play maple with cass
but her comp got prob
saddd~

No comments:

Tagboard here.

Plurks! :D

Blog Archive

Followers